Two Easy Steps:
1. Follow these instructions:
How to Sign-up for FASTtech Classes
- Before you register for a class, you must be admitted to Foothill College. There is no fee to apply. If you were admitted the previous quarter, skip this step.
- Go to www.foothill.edu and click Admissions (lower gray navigation bar) or Apply and Register.
- On the Admission and Registration page, click the Apply for Admission link.
- On the Application for Admission page, click the Begin Application for Foothill College button (bottom).
- If you are a new user, create your free account that will allow you to choose a username and password login. If you are a continuing user, use your username and password to login.
- Follow the prompts to complete your application. Make a note of your Student ID Number and PIN.
- Go to the FASTtech registration pagewww.foothill.edu/kci/linc/preregister.php,fill out the form, select classes from the drop down menu and click submit button.
- Please e-mail Kathy Fransham with questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your advance registration is important to keep the class open. To confirm a class will meet as scheduled, call the KCI at (650) 949-7680.
- You will receive a bill from Foothill College for the cost of the class after you take the class.
2. Sign up on the below form so we have your contact information!